I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart.I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before my delivery date.

When baby arrived and I opened the pump, the adapter was missing. I promptly wrote to them and in their reply they suggested either I did not look properly or lost or misplaced the adapter. They suggested I buy another adapter online (I have all my email communication with them saved as backup). I wrote back asking them if they were accusing me of lying.

I have a million things to do being a new mother today and did not have time to chase them. I would email twice before hearing back from them once. They simply wrote back saying they have a 30 day policy and will not honor my lost adapter. Moms - be careful.

Spectra sells pumps directly. Do not buy from these dishonest sellers. They do not check their merchandise before shipping, have a very short returns window (the first month of giving birth is when you start using the pump .

Between the newborn and your body recovering and you adjusting to the situation - who has time to run and return in 30 days.) And on top of it they have the gall to suggest that I misplaced it or lost the adapter - the pump is crucial to me and to my baby - am I simply going to lose it and pretend I did not and write to them and keep reminding them to reply?who has that kind of time after delivery?

Review about: Spectra Baby Usa S2 Breast Pump.

Had an Experience with Chopretail?

Comments